Sunday, January 01, 2017

January 1st, 2017

The new year is here.

I don't feel ready for the new year even though I was dying to see 2016 leave.
2016 was a grind.


Good things, bad things, busy busy busy.

My goal last year was to have more fun.
Sadly, I'm not sure I accomplished this,
seemingly,
easy to achieve goal.

I feel as though I am still trying to find my way here after our move.
It's already been 5 years.

I have met and made friends with lots of great people, still I can't help but feel this isn't my "place".

That's not always a bad thing.

A bit of discomfort keeps you on your toes.

What keeps me grounded is my desire to make things. No matter what, my drive to create and the challenge of bringing things into the world continues to be my greatest joy.


That and mulling things over a cup of coffee. I really really like to do that too.

2017.
Bring it on.

No comments: